OlsenDaines, Hillsboro, Oregon Bankruptcy Lawyers
From our offices in Hillsboro, Oregon, the bankruptcy law firm of OlsenDaines offers real solutions for individuals and businesses facing overwhelming debt. Whatever type of financial burden you are carrying, our Hillsboro bankruptcy attorneys have the professional experience and personal commitment to help you with the following resources:
Bankruptcy attorney Michael Fuller heads up our Hillsboro office, located at the ExecuTech Suites off Cornell Rd. near the Intel Hawthorne Campus. Helping Hillsboro residents with bankruptcy and consumer litigation issues is a personal matter with Fuller, a Hillsboro native. States Fuller, "I was born and raised in Hillsboro and was among the first class to graduate from Century High School over a decade ago. I'm excited to return to my roots and advocate for the rights of Hillsboro consumers, homeowners, and families."
- Our Hillsboro Bankruptcy attorneys have been practicing bankruptcy law since 1978. We employ over 13 experienced bankruptcy attorneys with over 100 years of combined experience.
- Our site will help you learn how to file bankruptcy.
- OlsenDaines has a local office in Hillsboro .
- We will answer your questions. Call us for free at(503)274-4252 for free immediate answers to your questions email now us for an instant response.
- Our fees are reasonable and affordable. When we are retained for as little as $200 you can refer your creditors to our office.
- We can help stop a foreclosure now and save your home through chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Our lawyers will help stop a garnishment and get a fresh start for you through chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Facing a lawsuit? We can stop a lawsuit through bankruptcy. We can also assist in the halting of a tax levy and through chapter 13 bankruptcy wipe out taxes or pay taxes over time without penalties and interest.
- We will discuss filing a chapter 13 and eliminating your second mortgage. We eliminated over 20 million dollars in second mortgages for our clients last year alone allowing them to keep their homes. Our experience in this area is unmatched.
- We will help protect your assets. Keep your car, home, and business with expert bankruptcy planning.